2012年6月18日星期一

learn all the 646-151 dumps


1.Without a service contract that supports the refresh of Cisco IOS software, what must customers do?
A.use an alternative to Cisco IOS software
B.purchase releases, enhancements, or updates separately
C.find a network application software that can perform the same functions
D.call the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) to obtain releases, enhancements, or upgrades
Correct:B

We took the 646-151 exam, but when we saw the large quantities of study materials, we became a little anxious. We studied day and light till someday I felt that we could not capture the main points of the real test, so I entered the professional Cisco forum to copy others experience.

A happened chance, I found that many people bought the dumps in the same site online, so I entered! For their guarrantee of the passing score and the professional team, I wanted to have a try, so I asked my husband, after a short time agruing, we decided to buy! The after-sell service told me that I only need to learn all the 646-151 dumps they provide. Thats really an easy thing, we used one hour a day at our study, about 2 weeks later, we took the Cisco Sales Associate Exam real test. Do you know what happened? All the questions were from their dumps! Of course we all passed! Now we get improved and earn a higher salary, but we do not satisfied, we will continue to work for more certifications, and for our better future!

I don know whats my purpose to write this artical here, 646-151 study guide, I just want to share my happiness to you all! Wish we will all have a bright future and make the wise choice for our life!

2.Which three are standard Cisco warranties? (Choose three.)
A.full lifetime hardware warranty
B.standard 90-day hardware and software warranty
C.end-user software license agreement and software warranty
D.five-year limited hardware and one-year limited software warranty
Correct:B C D

没有评论:

发表评论