2011年10月19日星期三

CCIE SP Optical Qualification Exam

1.What IE is not mandatory in a Q.931 Service msg?
A.Bearer capability
B.Channel ID
C.Message Type
D.Change Status
E.Call Reference
Correct:A

2.The purpose of Administrative Distance, as used by Cisco routers, is:
A.To choose between routes from different routing protocols when receiving updates for the same network
B.To identify which routing protocol forwarded the update
C.To define the distance to the destination used in deciding the best path
D.To be used only for administrative purposes
Correct:A
I suggested her to take the Cisco 350-020 exam with the words my student said to me. After a long time talking, she agreed, do you know how happy I was! About 2 days later, my student decided to attend a training class, so I made up my mind to prepare all the things for my daughter. But when I came to tell her that she should to attend the class at night to study the materials, she argued with me! A surprise turned out to be a suffering for me!350-020 CCIE SP Optical Qualification Exam

没有评论:

发表评论