2011年9月28日星期三

CIW Application Developer

1.Which one of the following choices lists the four steps of interaction with a database?

A.Connect, Read, Write, Disconnect

B.Connect, Send a command, Write, Disconnect

C.Connect, Query, Read/Write, Disconnect

D.Connect, Send a command, Display results, Disconnect

Correct:D
In order to get this certification, I spend much time. Like many of you, I take part in the training class, to tell the truth, it is actually very expensive, what's worse, I have to enter the evening class for the work day time, so there's little time for me to my family. exam 1D0-430(study 1D0-430 exam) pdf vce. My son always complain about me-the busiest mon in the world.

2.Which choice demonstrates the correct syntax for the DELETE command?

A.DELETE MyDatabase WHERE VALUES state=Kentucky AND color=blue

B.DELETE MyDatabase WHERE state=Kentucky AND color=blue

C.DELETE FROM MyDatabase WHERE state=Kentucky AND color=blue

D.DELETE state=Kentucky AND color=blue FROM MyDatabase

Correct:C

没有评论:

发表评论