1. The default data view for a scenario can be: (Choose two.)
A. Periodic values
B. Month-to-date values
C. YTD values
D. Period-to-date values
Answer: AC
2. What are the characteristics of a Sub EnumMemberLists()? (Choose three.)
A. Specifies which dimensions have member lists.
B. Names each member list in each dimension.
C. Used to add members to a list.
D. Specify the number of lists for each dimension.
E. Used to create both static and dynamic lists.
Answer: ABD
I suggested her to take the Oracle 1Z0-271 exam with the words my student said to me. After a long time talking, she agreed, do you know how happy I was! About 2 days later, my student decided to attend a training class, so I made up my mind to prepare all the things for my daughter. But when I came to tell her that she should to attend the class at night to study the materials, she argued with me! A surprise turned out to be a suffering for me!
Work can be so easily 1Z0-271
没有评论:
发表评论