1.Which technologies or products are covered by the HP Enhanced Implementation Service for SANs?
(Select three.)
A.HP StorageWorks EVA 8400
B.fabric-based encryption
C.P4000 G2 scale-out cluster
D.HP StorageWorks ESL e-Series Library
E.HP BladeSystem FC or Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) switches
F.Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
Answer: BEF
2.Which task included in HP Enhanced Implementation Service for SANs is performed by the project
manager.?
A.coordinates service deployment on third-party-maintained hardware and software
B.develops tests to validate the presence of the installed storage switches
C.develops the project plan, which defines the scope of the services to be delivered
D.conducts the customer orientation session
Answer: C
I suggested her to take the HP HP0-J43 exam with the words my student said to me. After a long time talking, she agreed, do you know how happy I was! About 2 days later, my student decided to attend a training class, so I made up my mind to prepare all the things for my daughter. But when I came to tell her that she should to attend the class at night to study the materials, she argued with me! A surprise turned out to be a suffering for me!
I have recognized my mistakes, but I don't know how to change the relationships between my daughter and me! Can anyone help me? HP0-J43 Designing and Implementing HP SAN Solutions
没有评论:
发表评论