2.You are diagnosing a problem with an HP BladeSystem infrastructure. Some of the blade servers do not power on and the hot-plug power supply fault LED is flashing amber. What is the cause of this problem?
A.The current power consumption exceeds the available power capacity.
B.The management modules are cabled incorrectly.
C.The power enclosure management module has failed.
D.The power supply backplane has failed.
Correct:A
3.You insert two ProLiant BL35p blade servers into a blade server sleeve which you then connect to the Diagnostic Station. When you attempt to power on the blade servers only one turns on. Why?
A.You used a single power supply in the Diagnostic Station instead of two.
B.Only one ProLiant BL35p blade server can be powered at one time by the Diagnostic Station.
C.The ProLiant BL35p blade servers are not supported with the Diagnostic Station.
D.You only connected one power cable from the Diagnostic Station to the blade server sleeve.
Correct:B
Hello, everyone! My name is Jacky. I am very happy to share my life here with you all.
I married my wife a year ago, before married, we described a nice future with enough salary and happy life, so she decided to study for HP0-490 answers HP BladeSystem p-Class Solutions I certification which can help her with high salary. However, terrible life came to me from then on.
At first, she said it's very easy for her, so she studied by herself only with the study materials bought in bookstore. I did all the housework. But with her encourage, life was still wonderful to me and my family till she failed in the exam. She became irascible, I didn't know what to do…
没有评论:
发表评论