I suggested her to take the Microsoft 70-216 exam with the words my student said to me. After a long time talking, she agreed, do you know how happy I was! About 2 days later, my student decided to attend a training class, so I made up my mind to prepare all the things for my daughter. But when I came to tell her that she should to attend the class at night to study the materials, she argued with me! A surprise turned out to be a suffering for me!
You are the administrator of a Windows 2000 network. The network has two Windows 2000-based
WINS servers. You want periodic backups of the WINS database of both WINS servers to occur
automatically. How should you configure the network to accomplish this goal?
A. In the WINS console on both WINS servers, use the right mouse button (right-click) to select the server
name, andthen select the Back Up Database command.
B. In the WINS console on both WINS servers, configure the General properties of the WINS server to
specify a defaultbackup path.
C. On both WINS servers, use Windows Backup to schedule a regular backup of the System32\Wins
folder.
D. On both WINS servers, configure the File Replication Service to copy the System32\Wins folder to
another locationon the disk.
Answer: B
70-216 Implementing and Administering a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure
没有评论:
发表评论