2011年9月19日星期一

The memories of my HP HP0-J44 certification

1.When considering the cabling of a new SAN environment with 8Gb/s switches, what is the maximum
distance per cable segment using OM2 fiber optic cables?
A. 50 meters
B. 150 meters
C. 380 meters
D. 500 meters
Answer: A

2.While designing the SAN to meet your customer's throughput requirements, you need to configure
several 4Gb/s B-Series SAN switches with inter-switch links. What is the maximum throughput available
using a trunk group between 2 switches?
A. 8Gb/s
B. 16Gb/s
C. 32Gb/s
D. 64Gb/s
Answer: C

I suggested her to take the HP HP0-J44 exam with the words my student said to me. After a long time talking, she agreed, do you know how happy I was! About 2 days later, my student decided to attend a training class, so I made up my mind to prepare all the things for my daughter. But when I came to tell her that she should to attend the class at night to study the materials, she argued with me! A surprise turned out to be a suffering for me!

I have recognized my mistakes, but I don't know how to change the relationships between my daughter and me! Can anyone help me? HP0-J44 Advanced SAN Solutions

没有评论:

发表评论