1. What is produced when Problem Management identifies the cause of a Problem and a workaround?
A. a Request for Change
B. a resolved Problem
C. a Known Error
D. one or more resolved incidents
Answer: C
2. Which process includes developing a recovery plan?
A. IT Service Continuity Management
B. Problem Management
C. Capacity Management
D. Availability Management
Answer:A
I suggested her to take the EXIN.Inc EX0-100 exam with the words my student said to me. After a long time talking, she agreed, do you know how happy I was! About 2 days later, my student decided to attend a training class, so I made up my mind to prepare all the things for my daughter. But when I came to tell her that she should to attend the class at night to study the materials, she argued with me! A surprise turned out to be a suffering for me!
the EXIN.Inc EX0-100 test training
I have recognized my mistakes, but I don't know how to change the relationships between my daughter and me! Can anyone help me? EX0-100 ITIL Foundation Certificate In It Service Management(Exin)
没有评论:
发表评论